Highlight: High End Luxury Motor Yacht for the elite Beautifully designed and spacious common areas All cabins luxuriously designed and equipped with minibar, safe, & hair dryers Two Jet Skis and a Floating Inflatable Sea Pool on board An Expansive bar with a wine cellar,…
- High End Luxury Motor Yacht for the elite
- Beautifully designed and spacious common areas
- All cabins luxuriously designed and equipped with minibar, safe, & hair dryers
- Two Jet Skis and a Floating Inflatable Sea Pool on board
- An Expansive bar with a wine cellar, fresh cocktails and spirits
- A well crafted wooden Jacuzzi Bar on the top deck
- Every bit of the Liveaboard defines Luxury
The magnificent and beautiful Maldives Legend III – Ulua is a 34 metre luxury motor yacht which can occupy a total of 22 pax in 11 cabins. This elegant and luxury yacht was built in Maldives with passion and love and crafted for the classy customers for both private charters and dive trips. Built with attention to detail for the seas of Maldives, the vessel comprises of a total of four decks.
- Sun Deck – The spacious sun deck is equipped with sun lounges and a day bed.
- Upper Deck – The upper deck consists of the wheel house, 4 seaview cabins, a jacuzzi bar at the back of the deck and a front relaxation area.
- Main Deck – The main deck consists of a relaxation area in the front and a relaxation and dining area on the back, the restaurant, kitchen, lounge and a bar.
- Lower Deck – consists of the 7 cabins.
With a total of 7 room in the lower deck and 4 rooms in the upper deck, all rooms are spacious, air conditioned, have en suite toilets, mini bar, safe and hair dryers. There are three categories of rooms. 4 Seaview Suites on the upper deck, a Master Suite in the Lower Deck and 6 Standard Cabins in the Lower Deck.
Our highly qualified dynamic crew consists of 8 crew onboard, 3 crew on the Dhoani and Dive Guides. Their level of expertise, professionalism, friendliness, charm and attention to detail have been nurtured in them due to their vast experience in the industry. From the Captain, Chef to the Deck and Room attendants everyone is pro active and are focused in giving you a personalised experience onboard.The Chef with an experience of over 15 years, are skilled in serving sumptious meals of various cuisines, ranging from Asian, Indian, Maldivian and Western cuisine. A series of cocktails, beer, wine and spirits are served at both the bar in the main deck and the jacuzzi bar on the upper deck. The boat is also equipped with two jet skis, an inflatable sea pool, professional fishing gear, a full edged spacious dive & excursion dhoani (tender) with an occupancy of 30 pax, professional fishing vessel (for fishing trips) and fun games. Our Itineraries are designed in a way that the guests could enjoy a luxurious stay on board and enjoy the best experience Maldives has to offer