Highlight: Newest Liveaboard in the Maldivian Waters Beautifully designed and spacious common areas All cabins luxuriously designed and equipped with modern furniture All Seaview Cabins are equipped with private balconies, hairdryers, Brand new engines, generators and equipment An Expansive bar with a wine cellar, fresh…
- Newest Liveaboard in the Maldivian Waters
- Beautifully designed and spacious common areas
- All cabins luxuriously designed and equipped with modern furniture
- All Seaview Cabins are equipped with private balconies, hairdryers,
- Brand new engines, generators and equipment
- An Expansive bar with a wine cellar, fresh cocktails and spirits
- 6 pax large jacuzzi on top deck
- Experienced crew ensuring exclusive and top notch service onboard
The magnificent and beautiful Maldives Legend – Sea Pleasure is a 30 metre luxury liveaboard which can occupy a total of 24 pax in 11 cabins. This elegant and beautiful yacht was built in Maldives with passion and love and crafted for for both private charters and dive trips. Built with attention to detail for the seas of Maldives, the vessel comprises of a total of four decks.
- Sun Deck – The spacious sun deck occupies sun lounges and a jacuzzi
- Upper Deck – The upper deck consists of the wheel house, 4 seaview cabins, a relaxation area in the front with day beds and a relaxation area in the back with Sofas and coffee tables.
- Main Deck – The main deck consists of a relaxation area in the front and a relaxation and dining area on the back, the restaurant, kitchen, lounge and a bar.
- Lower Deck – consists of 6 guest cabins.
With a total of 6 room in the lower deck and 4 rooms in the upper deck, all rooms are spacious, air conditioned, and have en suite toilets. There are three categories of rooms; 4 Seaview Suites on the upper deck, 3 Family Cabins and 1 Standard Double Bed Cabin and 2 Standard Twin Cabins in the lower deck.
Our highly qualified dynamic crew consists of 8 crew onboard, 3 crew on the Dhoani, Cruise Manager & Guides. Their level of expertise, professionalism, friendliness, charm and attention to detail have been nurtured in them due to their vast experience in the industry. From the Captain, Chef to the Deck and Room attendants everyone is pro active and are focused in giving you a personalised experience onboard.The Chef with an experience of over 15 years, are skilled in serving sumptious meals of various cuisines, ranging from Asian, Indian, Maldivian and Western cuisine. A series of cocktails, beer, wine and spirits are served at both the bar in the main deck, jacuzzi in the top deck and the relaxation areas. The boat is also comes together with a full edged spacious dive & excursion dhoani (tender). The dhoni has an occupancy of 26 pax with full dive setup and equipment rental Our Itineraries are designed in a way that the guests could enjoy a luxurious stay on board and enjoy the best experience Maldives has to offer